6/17/2014

Nearly there

There is a light at the end of the thesis tunnel which I feel pretty OK about. I am worried about some very small things but for the most part, I am confident. The important thing is that I think I know what I'm doing. I am ironing out the veritable creases in my literature review and then I should be done aside from aesthetic things like layouts and figures and tables and whatnot

The past week has been noisy. People in my building complained about the random VicTrack car park across the road, since two driveways within 50 meters of each other becomes traffic hell on this tiny street between 4 pm and 6:30 pm. I don't mind but obviously it's a big issue for some, and VicTrack has consequently spent a week digging up concrete and bitumen and moving giant boulders and whatever else they do, in the process connecting the tiny car park with the much larger one adjacent to the station. This is bad for sleep and therefore gives me a headache every morning but I guess that's the sacrifice I have to make for traffic to be quelled in the long-term... (this reveals how boring my life is, as this is probably the most significant recent event I can recall, I promise I will become more interesting soon)

All that noise and fussing about for this. They better put some nice plants there or else
She is a terror who loves towels and killing moths
Shoe provided for scale
Nice reflection

4 pedestrian crossings to cross the road, no thanks 
Mysterious limo at Footscray Station, visiting politician or Franco Cozzo's ride?


This tunnel near home is finally lit (at least partially) hooray etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment