6/19/2014

Almost time for a break

I think I am done with my thesis proposal - going to let it rest now, then time for a final proof-read. I never realised how awkward my writing is and I wonder if it's because English isn't my first language. I seem to rely a lot on a set of phrases and wordings and I really need to stop doing that. Anyway, I will be on holidays as of tomorrow and I am very excited. Of course, thesis never really ends, and I want to get some things (i.e. interviews, site observations) mostly out of the way before next semester starts, but it will be good to have a break. The past semester has been exceptionally difficult because of migraines and various medical problems but I am optimistic about the next few months, pending my rheumatologist appointment Monday. 

Have three photos to celebrate:


Cabbage and stake


No comments:

Post a Comment