1/29/2016

Abandoned eggplant

I have been sleeping really badly lately - as in, I can't get to sleep until well after 6 am. I bought this little doover and hopefully it will help*. I have been so tired/incapacitated by brain fog this week that I've been fanging for a third and fourth coffee by 4 pm and 7 pm respectively. No more of that in the era of light box

*I don't know because it could be my sleep apnoea getting worse, which a light box wouldn't help. My ENT gave me these cool little plastic things to wear but I am a really restless sleeper and I keep waking up without the thing in my nose and instead it's on the bedside table or the floor

Anyway I feel like this abandoned eggplant on the side of Irving St


Really unfriendly cat in Preston that just totally ignored me and walked away

Approaching storm

During the storm

What a good storm

The tile detail on this building is very cool



Airbus A380 flew overhead which is a good omen


Cat wants bird

When your phone vibrates from receiving a message at the same time you take a photo, this happens

The photo I was trying to get but the magpies flew away very quickly so I was disappointed


I thought this was funny ok

No comments:

Post a Comment