9/06/2016

Hi hi hi

Well I'm back, in Australia that is (and maybe generally too, seeing as I haven't posted anything substantial in ages). The weather is nice (I can't believe that's the only thing I have to comment on) but it's annoying to go from late European summer to the start of Australian spring, it's very same-y and to be honest I could've done with a week of cold/rain/whatever

Actually, weather isn't the only thing I have to talk about - an Interesting Thing That Happened is that I bought a dining table for $30, under the impression it was a Grant Featherston knock-off, but when I checked the makers mark later it turns out that it was produced under his tenure as a design director of some kind at the Glen Waverley firm Aristoc. It's from the "Scape" series and now I have to track down the matching dining chairs because why not. If I'm going to fixate on something it may as well be mid-century Australian furniture




This was in the taxi on the way back from the airport. What have they done to my Sunshine North

The first thing I did upon my return was go to Savers, someone donated a lot of good records so I bought them, that's it

Who even lives here
Why do they like poetry
I want to know NOW
(That was a haiku btw)





No comments:

Post a Comment