9/25/2016

I went to Bunnings via Seddon

Someone on the local buy-swap-sell page was giving away bags of spider plant cuttings so I went and got one. This involved walking through Seddon which I hate because every second house is a renovated weatherboard painted in some on-trend* shade of blue-grey, and they all have vaguely native gardens, and one of those wire Kmart plant stands on the veranda with nothing in it. Seriously people move on and find a new colour! Go for pistachio or pale yellow or seafoam blue or something! And stop shopping at Kmart because that's so lazy

*At Bunnings there was actually a wall of paint sample cards under the title 'THIS YEAR'S TRENDING COLOURS' and they were all blue-grey. Mystery solved 


I hate how close the other side of the road is but to actually get there I have to walk under the bridge to the left (obviously not in the photo but trust me it's there)

That's a lot of parking

I wish this was my regular bus stop. I guess it can be

Great sign placement



Nice tiles

More tiles

I want Milk Vienna bread

Someone jumped the gun on plain tobacco packaging


Most of the shops in this street have a little house set to the side/back, complete with driveway - a nice touch don't you think

A clever intervention

Ugh






Ok so this annoyed me way more than it should. First up, the sign isn't cute, it's annoying - just be real and write 'We want free lemons, leave them here, thanks.' Secondly I don't think anyone is carrying unwanted lemons around Seddon looking for the perfect place to get rid of them. I bet you anything these people are insufferable and their neighbours probably hate them




No comments:

Post a Comment