9/11/2016

In the general vicinity of Boundary Road

I went to Truganina to buy a plant today. I drove past this ex-army site and of course had to stop (pretty sure this is it - recent photo of the gatehouse thing here [I didn't go around this side of the site because there was no footpath and I didn't lock my car and couldn't be bothered going back to do so]). It was OK - surprised there wasn't more dumped rubbish - just heaps of caterpillars or spitfires or whatever they are

There were SO MANY CATERPILLARS


I would've gone in but there were too many caterpillars

I assume the rusted fences that lean inwards are from military use - they've been kept in some instances, and spliced into newer fencing, which looks strange surrounding new warehouses



Drove past this on the way home, little bluestone building between a creek and a warehouse. According to this document the building was part of Foxley Lodge Farm. Also this is odd?

I loved this market when I was a child. We used to go every Sunday to buy pigeons

I NEVER TAKE PHOTOS WHILE DRIVING. DON'T DO IT. I just like this signal hut which looks more like a house and I'm pretty sure it hasn't been used in years

No comments:

Post a Comment