11/09/2016

(no subject)

I went and got some film developed which I thought was from Sydney but definitely wasn't. Oh well

For the record this film expired in 2006 or 2007. I have twenty rolls like this which I hope to use up over summer, because they're 100 ISO and will be useless in winter





I didn't realise how old these photos were until I saw this. It was an empty block of land behind my building which now has a bunch of apartments on it (this has been the case for about a year now). I cannot for the life of me tell when I took this photo though. Maybe 2014? Early 2015?  





2 comments:

  1. I want an explanation (perhaps fictional) of the last picture please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took a photo of some feral fennel on the side of the Geelong Rd bridge, then a photo of my car, then I think water spilled in my bag onto the roll of film before I got it developed - sorry it wasn't more interesting

      Delete